Sunday, November 4, 2007

WK 8 # 18

Soical Networking

I never would have imagine that these words would mean something. I am not that big on sites such as MY SPACE or YAHOO 360. I feel that people put too much of themselves out over the cyber waves. Also I have one major question who actullay owns these site, and who is really getting paid from the massive information that is being received minuite by minute on theses such site.

Now I will say this about these such site thay are very good for networkingor getting to the right person about the riget thing. I created a account of "Facebook" I was amazed all the info that I gained just by wondering around on the site, I did the same thing for "Xanga", now this site was not at all impressive, infact it was kind of slow compared to what else is out there in cyber-world.

But one of the best coolest sites that I have touched on in a long time is "Dogster". I had a blast surfing on the site. I really loved to learned about others dog. Again this is where the one thing that I feel usuful about Social Newtorking come in and that is being able to pick other brains that are in similar situations such as you are.

Social Networking is just another way of letting the world kwon that thing that we used to know are a thing of a the past, and either we catch the train or be left alone at the station.

TINA

No comments: