Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week 10 # 23 Good bye

Well the time has come it has been a long run and I have enjoyed myself. I have learned so much some great such as: the Meez, and the U-tube; and some not so good for example, Library 2.0 and thr RSS. I have to say that "MEEZ" was the best assignment the I worked on. The reason I say this is the fact that everyone I worked on this project with had a blast doing it.

I have dicovered there is more to the internet than just checking one's email and paying a few bills. I have developed some techinques that will live with me for the rest of my life and that I will continue to use and to become one with. I was very proud of myself when I discovered something new and was very happy to relearned things I know something about.

I think that the Harris County Public Library has done a great job job with its website it is one of the best around, and beleive me, as a online college student I have looked long and hard. I enjoy working within the website, everytime I use the site I am impressed with the informatio that I find. Great job to me and you all of you out there in cyber-space.

Tina



1 comment:

gindiaries said...

Nice pic pad'na. Looks like you were about to have a meeting with
Don Corleone'. Cheers.