Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 4 #9

I have just searched on Bloglines.com. I had fun discovering how many different blogs that are out there. I was very pleased to have already knew of one such blog that I found while search on bloglines.com, it was the wrestling blog. I have often linked from it from the WWE website. I even added it to my personal home page.

I looked on the Internet to see the history of blog and learned that it is fairly new. Blogging is taking the place of original emailing, just as texting has just about taken the place of actually cell phone calling. I think that it is catching on like wild fire and shows no signs of going anywhere, so for those of you would do not like to or no familiar with the complete blogging process, please learn; it is the future.

No comments: