Friday, October 12, 2007

Today

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW WHATIMTHINKIN:

Today when I was driving into to work I learned of some distruping stories going on this country of ours. First, what is the world coming to; a mother buys her home-schooled son weapons so he can hurt others. I could not believe it when I heard it. Read more of this story at: "Sick Kid".
Second, the young man from Jena, LA is back in jail. My question is WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY LET THE US KNOW THAT HE WAS ON PROBATION; see the update for this story at "Jena 6". Lastly, there has been a major recall AGAIN. Banquet is in major hot water, read more at "Banquet Mess".

The US is going crazy. I hope that all is well in whoever reads this. Please remember be aware and love yourselves, and things will get hopefully get better.

1 comment:

Fourdogmom said...

I have no hope for this nation or the world until the liar and murderer bush and his thugs are out of office.