Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 6 #14



Today I played around on this boring website. The site named "Technorati" allows you search for all kinds of blogs. It was not fun to play on this website. It look to me like a hugh search engine.

There is one neat thing about this website, it is the amount of different ways that you could search for item. There are about 7 to 10 different ways to search; which can lead to hundereds of different combination. I have siad it before and I will say it again, bloggin is slowly becoming the way of effective communications. I offer a non-personal way to get the word out or to sate your opinion/the way you feel about certain things. Through taking it own sweet time bloggin is take over where as text messaging was a few years ago.

After I used this site, I discovered that when you search for a blog that it depends on which option to use, what results that will be given, for example when I searched for the learning 2.0 in the tag area I got results such as webcast, live feeds, etc but then I did a general search I got just got different blogs

No comments: